What’s the point of showing up to a birthday party wearing a birthday hat?
Because the birthday hat may be utilized as a part of the birthday party décor, it can make the attendees seem more charming and improve the party’s ambiance.
Then why are the standard birthday hats is a cone? Is there any particular story? Not. The main reason is that the head is round. For comfort, the bottom end is round. Now that the bottom has been fixed, the shape of the upper end naturally becomes a cone.
Prepare a special present for the kid yourself to develop the child's hands-on skills. The celebration will be more enjoyable if you make your own birthday hats.
Steps to assembly a birthday party hat:
1. Take a piece of birthday hat paper.
2. Make a cone out of the birthday hat paper by bending and folding it.
3. Push upwards after snapping downwards into the card slot. The form of the cone birthday hat emerges at this point.
4. Thread a length of rope through the interior card slot, tying a knot at either end.
5. Place a sticky on the top of the birthday hat's cone.
6. Insert a POM POMS ball into the top of the birthday hat.
7. Cone party hats assembled.